(* = required field)
1. Navigate to Structure > Taxonomy  in the main navigation menu.
2. Click the List terms  link next to the Taxonomy you want to edit.
3. To change the order of terms, use the drag & drop handles  to drag terms above or below other terms. To edit a Taxonomy term, select Edit or Delete .
- Note: If you decide to delete a taxonomy term, many pieces of content may be tagged with that term and will be affected. You may get an error anywhere you referenced that term. Be sure that you do in fact really want to delete the term before doing so.
4. To edit a term, you can change the Name*  and/or Description  of the term.
- An edited term Name will automatically update anywhere it appears dynamically on your site. You will need to manually update any references or links to the term Name in your content.
- The Description of the term will only be used on the administrative side of your site (i.e., it will not display on the front-end for users to see).
5. If needed, deselect the Published  checkbox. Click Save .