An FAQs List is a short list of FAQ question & answer items filtered by one taxonomy term.
To create the FAQ items to display in the list, please go to Creating FAQ documentation.
- After creating an FAQs List, it may take up to 10 minutes for the FAQs to display in the preview of your administrative site.
- FAQs Lists cannot list individual FAQs in a custom order. If your list is relatively short, you can use Content References to build the list in your desired order. You can also consider using Accordions, if your content does not need to be reusable in multiple places across the site.
Add an FAQs List
1. When editing a Page, click Add a Content Block and choose FAQs List.
2. Enter an Administrative Title .
3. Enter a Display Title .
4. Choose Number of Items (1 – 100) to display in the FAQs List.
5. Choose an optional Category  that displays all FAQs within the category. FAQs will display in alphabetical order.
Example FAQs List