Pages typically make up the bulk of site content. They are informational consisting of content and media with a layout that can be customized by site editors.
Add a Page
(* = required field)
1. Go to Content in the main navigation menu, and select the Add Content button.
2. Select Page from the Add Content page.
3. Enter required Title*.
4. If applicable, select NetID Required.
Note: Any media files added to a NetID-protected Page can still be accessed by all public users. To protect a File, we recommend storing it in Duke Box (or another Duke-approved collaborative work tool) and linking to it.
5. Add an optional Hero – by selecting a Hero Block type and clicking Add Hero Block.
6. Add a Summary.
- Summaries are displayed in teasers and lists, and they are limited to 255 characters.
7. Choose all applicable Categories.
ADD CONTENT BLOCKS
Pages are made up of Content Blocks. You can add any number of content blocks to a page. When you create a new Page, a Content Box displays by default. You can use, collapse, move, or delete it as needed.
- Adding and arranging Content Blocks
- List of available Content Blocks
- Visual guide of Content Block examples.
1. Click Save to publish to the website or deselect published checkbox to save as a draft.
- You can access Unpublished content on the administrative side of your site in the Content section.