From the administrative Content screen
- Go to Content  in the main navigation menu.
- Select criteria to filter by including Title , Content type  (Announcement, Blog Post, Document, Event, FAQ, News, Page, Profile, Story), Published status  (Published, Unpublished), Language , and/or Categories .
- After you've selected criteria to filter by, press your Enter/Return key or click the Filter  button.
- Click the Reset  button to remove any filters that have been set.
- You can also sort the list of Content by selecting one of the following column headings: Title , Content Type , Status , or Updated .
From the Preview pane
Logged-in users can review content in the Preview pane on the administrative Drupal site. You can click through the site's navigation within the Preview pane and click on Edit in the magenta bar beneath the menu to update a piece of content.