A Blog Post List is a short list of recent blog posts and can be filtered by 1 taxonomy term. Each post has a "teaser" (title, featured image, short summary) and links to the full blog post.
Add a Blog Post List
1. When editing a Page, click Add Content Block and choose Blog Post List.
2. Enter an Administrative Title.
3. Enter a Display Title.
4. Choose Number of Items (1 – 100) to display in the Blog Post List.
5. Choose an optional Category to display recent blog posts within that category.
6. If desired, enter a Link to point users to view all blog posts on the Blog Post list page (/blog).
Example Blog Post Lists
2-Column Row Display Title
Blog Post List will display as 1 column in a 2- or 3-column row on a Page.
Here are the elements that are being displayed:
Individual Blog Post items within List