An Iframe embeds items from other sources. Sites Pro only allows embeds from the following approved sources:
|Approved source||Tips for finding the correct source URL||
|Looker Studio (formerly Google Data Studio)|
On the Booking Page tab, copy the Your Booking Page link
|You must add text that provides an alternative way for users to book an appointment. For instance, you can add a Content Box above the form, with the text, “To book an appointment, email us at youremail.duke.edu, call us at 1-111-1111, or use the form below.”|
|MyEmma||You must add text that provides an alternative way for users to sign up. For instance, you can add a Content Box above the form, with the text, “To sign up email email@example.com or fill out the form below.”|
* These actions are required for these embeds to comply with Duke's accessibility guidelines.
Add an Iframe
(* = required field)
2. Enter Administrative Title  and Display Title .
3. Enter a URL*  and Link text*  for the iFrame. Be sure to use the URL link, not the <iframe> source code (see examples below).
- Link text  is required for accessibility purposes. Write the Link text in a way that someone who cannot see would be able to understand what the iFrame is depicting.
4. Enter Width  and Height . Note: The Width and Height have default values that can be overwritten if needed, though it may take longer than the usual 10-minute delay for these dimensions to update.