The Media Library stores uploaded media items for easy reuse throughout the site, so you won't have to re-upload and manage each instance of the media item separately.
Accessing the Media Library
1. Go to Content > Media in the main navigation menu.
Using the Media Library
2. Click the + Add media  button if you would like to add a new Audio track, Document file, Image, or Video.
3. All of your Media (audio tracks, document files, images, and videos) will display in a list format .
4. You can choose to Edit, Clone, or Delete  media items from the Media library.
5. Select Grid  view in order to see larger versions of your images in a grid format and to be able to filter the media list .
6. The Action  menu allows you to Delete media, Publish media, Save media, and Unpublish media.
- Select the Action  you want to perform.
- Choose media items  by selecting the checkbox next to each media item you want to apply the action.
- Click the Apply to selected items  button.
Editing and Previewing Media
1. Click the Pencil icon on the desired piece of media.
2. From this Edit screen, you can update the media's name, alternative text, focal point, published/unpublished status, and even replace or update the media file itself.
3. From the Edit screen, click the Preview link below the media preview to view how that media displays at different sizes.
To replace a file:
- Image files: Click Remove, and then re-add the image.
- Audio, Document, and Video files: You have the option to overwrite the original file. If overwriting, the replacement upload needs to be the same filetype as the original.