A Project List highlights a short list of recent Projects, which can be filtered by 1 taxonomy term.
Create a Project List
1. When editing a Page, click Add Content Block and choose Project List.
2. Enter an Administrative Title, which will not display to end users.
3. Enter a Display Title.
4. Choose Number of Items (1 – 100) to display in the Projects List.
3. Choose an optional Category to display recent Projects within that category.
5. If desired, enter a Link – for example, to point users to view all recent projects on the Projects list page.